[exim] 'Tis time to say Farewell

Author: Mike Brudenell
To: Exim Users
Subject: [exim] 'Tis time to say Farewell
Dear all,

The time has come for me to say farewell to the list, which I'll be doing
on Thursday. I handed over running our university's email service to a team
last year but stayed on the list to keep my hand in. But I'll soon be
taking early retirement and, with annual leave, my last effective working
day is Thursday this week.

Thank you all for your help and support over the years and, especially, to
everyone who has helped and still helps develop Exim. It's a fantastic MTA
and has served us very well indeed since we switched to it from Sendmail. I
still remember with great pleasure the week-long workshop at Cambridge that
Philip Hazel led before his own retirement: really useful, and the first
time I'd been on a punt!

Keep up the wonderful work!

Cheers,
Mike B-)

--
*My normal working days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.*

Systems Administrator working in Teaching & Learning
IT Services, University of York, Heslington, York YO10 5DD, UK
Tel: +44-(0)1904-323811
Email Disclaimer: www.york.ac.uk/about/legal-statements/email-disclaimer/

Web: www.york.ac.uk/it-services
Disclaimer: www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm