[exim] Exim samba4 active directory

Author: Odhiambo Washington
To: exim users
Subject: [exim] Exim samba4 active directory
Hello good people,

My Google-fu having failed me miserably, I am only left with one option -
to ask here.

I have setup a Samba4 as a domain controller on a Unix box.

My next quest is to see if I can have Exim to authenticate users against
it.
I have 2 domains that I'd love to virtualize.
Ultimately I am looking for an SSO setup for all services.

I am pretty sure there are members of this list who are running such
setups. I could not find (well, either Google or me) any
detailed documentation in one place.

I am requesting you to kindly share me with any HOWTOs, if anyone has
documented their setup.

Thanking you in advance.

--
Best regards,