Re: [exim] SPF and DKIM error processing when receiving emai…

Author: Mark Elkins
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SPF and DKIM error processing when receiving emails
Thanks Jeremy, fair enough comment.

For now, I'd like to accept anything - just have the Data about whether
an incoming email was compliant or not - with the option of then moving
to become more strict. I guess I'd like to be more like gmail - which
actually seems to be quite lenient.

I'll then do my best to see if other mail admins can rectify their
problems (or me - when its my fault).

The Code was copied from:-
https://www.sidn.nl/en/news-and-blogs/hands-on-implementing-spf-dkim-and-dmarc-in-exim

It is quite scary to see how many (including my own customers) have
things like wrong SPF records... or what appears to be bad DKIM
signatures. Email management used to be so easy even 10 years ago.

--

Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje@???       Tel: +27.826010496 <tel:+27826010496>