Re: [exim] 421 lost input connection, not logged?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Cyborg
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] 421 lost input connection, not logged?
Am 08.10.20 um 17:11 schrieb Graeme Fowler via Exim-users:
> ...but if the client never managed to actually connect to Exim, there is nothing to log.

In this case, you could see the messages exim sent for the smtp session
with tcpdump, but it never showed up in the logs.

and honestly, I don't need it to, as shodan and other vul scanners out
there, never intend to send a messages and they are a pest on scanning
mailservers. If any scan of them shows up in the logs, they will produce
a mess IMHO.

Jeremy:  FR = Feature Request ;) I don't consider this a bug, but i
maybe alone with this.

best regards,
Marius