Re: [exim] Sieve filter not working properly anymore, how to…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Yves Goergen
A: Andrew C Aitchison
Cc: List: exim
Asunto: Re: [exim] Sieve filter not working properly anymore, how to debug?
I don't know what "tainting" means and an English dictionary lookup
didn't make it more plausible. But as you're referring to the
'quote_pgsql' function I guess you mean escaping of SQL query
parameters. This certainly does not cause issues here because the local
part is "demo" or "demo2" in this case, and this concept certainly isn't
new either (I used quote_mysql in my Ubuntu 16.04 setup) and absolutely
required since the invention of SQL queries.

Also, modifying the Sieve text does have an effect and at least once
also forwards the message to the address specified in the script. So the
filter must be accessible. It's just not interpreted by Exim in the
expected way.

-Yves