Re: [exim] Help to logical OR two conditions

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Graeme Fowler
To: Exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Help to logical OR two conditions
On 7 Oct 2020, at 04:33, Victor Sudakov via Exim-users <exim-users@???> wrote:
> Well, maybe after Sendmail has become irrelevant, we still need
> something to be very tricky?

Wearing my admin and occasional contributor hat, this is the point at which I can hear both Jeremy and Phil quietly saying "code contributions are accepted" :)

Seriously: if something feels wrong to you, and you can fix it/make it better/make it less contradictory *without breaking backward compatibility*, please feel free to do so.

That said, I'd be minded to say that wholesale API changes are likely to render any future development a fork, at best, as it would not be the Exim we all know and love/tolerate/have to work with.

Graeme