Re: [exim] Exim 4.94: address suffixes and local delivery to…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: ivanov
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Evgeniy Berdnikov via Exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Exim 4.94: address suffixes and local delivery to subdirectories in maildir mailboxes
On Fri, Oct 02, 2020 at 12:37:21PM +0300, Evgeniy Berdnikov via Exim-users wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 02, 2020 at 12:08:21PM +0300, ivanov via Exim-users wrote:
> > I apologize for my persistence, but I would like to know if it is
> > possible with new Exim to create automatically new subdirectories
> > for address suffixes in maildir mailboxes. Or it doesn't work
> > because any destination path should be de-tainted via lookup, and
> > lookup for non-existing directories isn't possible.
>
> The "nwildlsearch" lookup type may be used for "general detainting":
> https://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20200719.210026.542b980a.en.html
> https://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20200720.100355.3d99dd1e.en.html
> --
> Eugene Berdnikov

Great. Thank you very much.

It seems strange to create a separate file with a single regular expression, but it works.

The following configuration works as I expected:

  directory = ${home}/.maildir\
              ${lookup {/.${local_part_suffix_v}} \
                  nwildlsearch,ret=key {/etc/exim/suffix.pcre} \
                  {$value} {}}
  maildirfolder_create_regex = /\.(?!maildir)[^/]+$

And /etc/exim/suffix.pcre contains:

Thank you again.

--
Best Regards,