Re: [exim] Router / Transport not working

Author: Gary Stainburn
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Router / Transport not working

On 25/09/2020 15:45, Cyborg via Exim-users wrote:
> Am 25.09.20 um 16:03 schrieb Gary Stainburn via Exim-users:
>
> Which version are running ...

I'm running the latest version from the standard repo's. Centos 7 with epel.

[root@ollie2 ~]# exim -bV
Exim version 4.92.3 #3 built 30-Sep-2019 11:50:17
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge, 1995 - 2018
(c) The Exim Maintainers and contributors in ACKNOWLEDGMENTS file, 2007
- 2018
Berkeley DB: Berkeley DB 5.3.21: (May 11, 2012)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 PAM Perl Expand_dlfunc OpenSSL
Content_Scanning DANE DKIM DNSSEC Event OCSP PRDR PROXY SOCKS TCP_Fast_Open
Lookups (built-in): lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm
dbmjz dbmnz dnsdb dsearch ldap ldapdn ldapm nis nis0 nisplus passwd sqlite
Authenticators: cram_md5 cyrus_sasl dovecot gsasl plaintext spa tls
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Malware: f-protd f-prot6d drweb fsecure sophie clamd avast sock cmdline
Fixed never_users: 0
Configure owner: 0:0
Size of off_t: 8
Configuration file is /etc/exim/exim.conf
[root@ollie2 ~]#

>>            }
>>      no_expn
>>      require_files = /etc/exim/vacations/${local_part}_$domain.msg
> .. and are you sure, it's not a tainted issue?
>
> BTW: bad idea to use unsanatized input from emails in filenames or SQL
> queries.

I will investigate sanitizing variables. How do I check if it is a
tainted issue?