Re: [exim] Temporary internal error

Author: Yves Goergen
To: Dan Egli, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Temporary internal error
Yes, /var/run does exist. That wasn't my issue. It was that Exim needs
the full file name of the socket (/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432),
not just the directory (/var/run/postgresql) as other programs.

But I noticed that /var/run is a link to /run. I might change my
configurations to use /run directly. Not sure if that's better.

-Yves