Re: [exim] TLS connection with Microsoft server stalls

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Cyborg
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] TLS connection with Microsoft server stalls
Am 25.09.20 um 11:26 schrieb Christian Eyrich via Exim-users:
> Hi there,
>
> sadly I didn’t make progress with my GMX problem. But during my tests
> I came across another problem.
> I’ve sent mails from @outlook.de to my server but the TLS encrypted
> communication just stops at one point after some progress through
> EHLO, MAIL FROM, RCPT TO (exim -bd -d+all):
>
> This is with Exim 4.92, GnuTLS 3.6.7 from Debian Buster.
> I already stripped away every config change I did for TLS ciphers or
> DH params.

As a referenz: Fedora with openssl-1.1.1g and exim 4.94  can mail
encrypted to outlook.de without any problems. No special setup is need.
The only thing i can see, is that M$ still use TLS 1.2 and does not
support TLS 1.3 per default.

best regards,
Marius