Re: [exim] Limit Inbound E-mail to Certain IP Range Per cPan…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Cyborg
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Limit Inbound E-mail to Certain IP Range Per cPanel Domain
Am 21.09.20 um 21:34 schrieb Danielle McLeod via Exim-users:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trawling through the Exim ACL documentation but don't think I can
> find a way to for this to work.
>
> I'm trying to make it so only a certain IP range will be allowed
> through Exim to a specific domain, with other domains unaffected by
> this ACL.
>
> Is something like this possible? If so, where might I start looking?
> For more context, this is in cPanel, though I imagine that just adds
> an unnecessary layer of complexity to the question.

Database SQL lockup with a regex match on the IP-Range: -> something <-
like this:

ACCEPT condition = ${if eq{1}{${lookup mysql{SELECT '1' FROM ipranges
WHERE '${quote_mysql:${domain}}' = domain AND $sender_ip REGEXP range
limit 1 }}}{yes}{no}}

DENY condition = ${if eq{0}{${lookup mysql{SELECT '1' FROM
whitelistdomains WHERE '${quote_mysql:${domain}}' = domain limit 1
}}}{yes}{no}}

best regards,
Marius