Re: [exim] Limit Inbound E-mail to Certain IP Range Per cPan…

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Limit Inbound E-mail to Certain IP Range Per cPanel Domain
On 21/09/2020 20:34, Danielle McLeod via Exim-users wrote:
> I'm trying to make it so only a certain IP range will be allowed through
> Exim to a specific domain, with other domains unaffected by this ACL.

OK, ACL's chapter in the docs. And you're looking at the sender's IP.
This is available is any ACL you fancy... you may as well hit it early.

Is there a neat condition that looks at the sender, that you could use?

You probably want a "deny everything but such-and-such" construct -
so think in term of a condition which selects what IPs you want
to permit, negated.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy