Re: [exim] exim-4.94 failure to start

Author: Odhiambo Washington
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim-4.94 failure to start
On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 at 18:48, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users <
exim-users@???> wrote:

> On 16/08/2020 16:08, Odhiambo Washington via Exim-users wrote:
> >> Looks like your platform include files define LOCAL_CREDS
> >> but the setsockopt trying to use it returns failure.
> >

> > How do I mitigate this then?
>
> Beyond updating your FreeBSD, you can't.
>
> The fast-queue-ramp and the $queue_size expansion won't work.
> --
> Cheers,
> Jeremy

I am assuming that if I disable the below then the error in paniclog would
go away??

EXPERIMENTAL_QUEUEFILE=yes
EXPERIMENTAL_QUEUE_RAMP=yes

The server environment does not require any improved processing beyond what
Exim has had before.
The environment has about 200 users and doesn't transact that much mail per
day. 20 e-mails/per user/per day would be too much even.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,