Re: [exim] Exim grammar help needed

Góra strony
Autor: Adrian (Aad) Offerman
Dla: postmaster, Exim
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim grammar help needed

I think this construct is explained/mentioned in several places in the
documentation. Section 20 of chapter 44 is one of them: "An exclamation
mark preceding a condition negates its result."

https://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-access_control_lists.html#SECTcondmodproc

You should read it as !(...)
(despite the counter-intuitive spacing)

And please allow me to bring to your attention this message I sent a
couple of days ago:
https://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20200711.202132.cfd68318.en.html

It contains the configurations for SPF/DKIM/DMARC that I created for
Exim on CentOS 8.