Re: [exim] ISP recently updated exim via DirectAdmin

Autor: Jeremy Harris
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] ISP recently updated exim via DirectAdmin
On 13/07/2020 01:14, Robert Nicholson via Exim-users wrote:
> When I try a test message it doesn’t show userfowrard router.

> user@???
> router = spamcheck_director, transport = spamcheck

Run the exim that does the routing with debug turned on.
If this test message is smtp-fed, that'll be the daemon.
If commandline, it's the one you start.

Grab stderr to file, for later perusal.

Feed in the test message.

Find the bit of debug output that shows routing being done.
Look at the conditions on each router in the sequence getting
evaluated. You should discover why the router you expected
was not hit, and the router you observe was hit.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy