Re: [exim] DKIM and debian buster...

Author: Marco Gaiarin
To: Jeremy Harris via Exim-users
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DKIM and debian buster...
Mandi! Jeremy Harris via Exim-users
In chel di` si favelave...

>>> Run the exim that forks to become the transport with
>>> debug enabled (either via ACL action or commandline option).
>> Ahem... some examples or some direct link in documentation? O;-)
> The Exim command line is documented at
> http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-the_exim_command_line.html#SECID39

Sorry but... the way i've debug exim until now (eg '-bhc' and '-bt') seems
does not 'debug' trasport.
And also reading docs, i don't understand how enabling debig in ACL can help
debugging transports.

> You've not told us anything about your use-case so
> we can't be more detailed.

Simply: i was used enable DKIM using 'predefined' debian variables DKIM_*,
and setting:

    DKIM_PRIVATE_KEY = ${if exists{/etc/exim4/dkim/DKIM_DOMAIN-DKIM_SELECTOR-private.pem}{/etc/exim4/dkim/DKIM_DOMAIN-DKIM_SELECTOR-private.pem}{0}}

but this macro seems does not work anymore in debian buster/exim
4.92-8+deb10u4, while a simple:

    DKIM_PRIVATE_KEY = /etc/exim4/dkim/DKIM_DOMAIN-DKIM_SELECTOR-private.pem

works also in buster, but add rows in 'paniclog' for domains that does not
have a key (we have some forward, so there ara).

I hope i was clear now. Thanks.

--
  Se non hai riso per una settimana la tua vita comincia a perdere
  significato. Soprattutto se sei cinese.        (M. Muraro)