Re: [exim] Exim 4.94: "Tainted filename for search: 'select'…

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.94: "Tainted filename for search: 'select'"
On 22/06/2020 08:18, Felix Schwarz via Exim-users wrote:
> Exim 4.94 was pushed to EPEL 7 stable without any announcement and I suspect
> that explains the influx of questions about tainting on this mailing list.

I'm afraid that's up to the distros reading and dealing appropriately
with the info the project supplies with the releases. There were, as
ever, files of NewStuff, ChangeLog, README.UPDATING information.

There's only so much we can do, and the taint-tracking first appeared
in a release before this one.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy