Re: [exim] option -MCd

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] option -MCd
On 17/06/2020 10:56, Frank Elsner via Exim-users wrote:
>>> 264381 exec /usr/exim/bin/exim -d=0xf7795cfd -MCd daemon-accept-delivery -Mc 1jiZUo-0016mC-CU

>> Is there no other mention of process 264381 (or whatever the process
>> doing the exec is)?
>
> Coming back to the still unsolved problem:
>
> No other mention.

Then you have a big problem. Most Unixen don't disappear a process due
to an exec, and most Exim testing I do quite reliably shows a further
debug output line from a newly-exec'd exim.

Apart from suggesting you double-check... you could involve your
kernel support to trace where the exec went to.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy