[exim] [ADMIN] Couple of points

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim users
Subject: [exim] [ADMIN] Couple of points
Hi all

Hope you're all well.

1. Please ensure that you post messages to the list from your subscribed address. Recently there's been a number of occasions where messages have been held for moderation un-necessarily because the sender address is not the list member's subscribed address - if your mails have been taking a while to appear, that's probably why.

2. It's been brought to the moderation team's attention that some less-than-polite messages have recently been sent off list in response to emails on the list. I'm going to say this once and once only: stop it. We will moderate people who do this, or unsubscribe them without warning.

Tata for now, be nice to each other!

Graeme (obo mods)