[exim] A decent acl example please!

Author: Jacques B. Siboni
To: Jeremy Harris via Exim-users
Subject: [exim] A decent acl example please!
dear colleagues

It seems there are many ways to configure the acl part of exim4. I have tried
many options but, so far I can't get rid of spammers using our smtp to send spam
mails. (I receive a lot of spam mails as well but this nuisance I can deal
with.)

Can some of you can send a decent example of acl config solving most of the
problems encountered. I signal I have already added the spf record, a dkim
signature and dmarc data.

But nonetheless I believe some bots manage to pass through the net.

exim4 version is 4.93-16 on debian

Thanks in advance

Jacques

--
Jacques B. Siboni mailto:jacsib@Lutecium.org
8 pass. Charles Albert, F75018 Paris, France