Re: [exim] Add a whitelist for senders to skip auth check

Author: Damon Hill
To: Sebastian Nielsen, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Add a whitelist for senders to skip auth check
You mean to allow eg. [1]web@??? to send unauthenticated mail
from the web or [2]owner@??? to receive it?

How can I convert that to exim config?

On 8/5/20 10:35, Sebastian Nielsen via Exim-users wrote:

One way you could do it, is to allow unauthenticated email but only to
recipient [3]owner@??? which would make your server kind of
"single-adress relay" which could be acceptable.
And also check for senders, to avoid spam, then a spammer must spoof the
sender adress AND also send to your approved recipient adress.