Re: [exim] Replace From with To for forwarded mails and al…

Author: Sebastian Nielsen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Replace From with To for forwarded mails and also encapsulate email.
Correct, thats what I want to do. But ideally I want to also replace the
MIME From: in the email (but also preserve the original one).
By encapsulate the email.

Check this email I send here. You see that its in a attached .eml file.
Mailman does this, but I want to implement something similiar for exim,
propably by using a system filter.

So a email that arrives like this and are bound for fwdaccount@??? :
MAIL FROM: hey@???
RCPT TO: forwarded@???