[exim] Exim as a backup MX server

Author: Linda Pagillo
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim as a backup MX server
Hi everyone! I posted something similar to the Postfix mailing list. I'm
doing a bit of preliminary research. I have a few Windows-based mail
servers. I would like to possibly set up Exim as a backup MX server for the
Windows servers. I have never done this with Exim. I was hoping to get some
opinions about this. Also, if any of you have instructions, tips, or tricks
that you would not mind sharing with me that would be awesome! I'm aware
that setting up a backup MX can be an invitation for spammer, but I believe
I will have that under control with the use of Message Sniffer and
SpamAssassin. All advice would be very much appreciated. I hope all of you
are safe and healthy. Thanks!

Linda Pagillo
Mail's Best Friend
Web: https://store.mailsbestfriend.com/