Re: [exim] Are there any good tutorials on setting up Exim M…

Author: Niels Dettenbach
To: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Are there any good tutorials on setting up Exim MTA/SMTP Server?
Am Montag, 30. März 2020, 15:01:00 CEST schrieb Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En
Ming via Exim-users:
> I have deployed cPanel web hosting control panel before and Exim was
> installed and configured automatically by cPanel.
>
> If I want to install Exim as a standalone MTA/SMTP server, are there any
> good tutorials which I can follow?

There are many ones - for many application scenarios - with more or less
focus on security / anti spam and such, but even more important for different
combinations with third party software to "form" "typical" "mailservers"
(i.e. with cyrus, dovecot, xSQL, user management, anti spam / anti virus
solutions etc. - and this is still except higher scale setups...). So it
really depends from what your "target application" is and in which
"environment" you want to place it.

--
---
Niels Dettenbach