Re: [exim] DKIM ed25519 signing issues

Author: Graham McAlister
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] DKIM ed25519 signing issues
Thanks for this, Phil. Very helpful to see how you approached it.

It seems that there is no question that ed25519 keys work, it's just my
platform
that seems to be choking.

Using either exim 4.88 or exim 4.93 I get the same issue.
Suspect my distro build uses openssl instead of gnutls and my version
of openssl is 1.1.0 but ed25519 support is in 1.1.1

So, either I build exim to use gnutls, or I upgrade openssl to 1.1.1

That's my plan, and will report back on results.