Re: [exim] Redis commands

Autor: Jeremy Harris
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Redis commands
On 26/02/2020 22:52, Robert Blayzor via Exim-users wrote:
> Are "get" and "set" the only commands currently supported within Exim
> for redis or is the documentation only showing those a example calls to
> Redis?
>
> We would likely need at least "incr" (I know yoou can work around this,
> but this is way more efficient) and able to set key TTLs as well...

The code appears to not care; it feeds whatever you give to
the (query-style, so pretty much free-form as far as exim cares)
expansion into the library redisCommandArgv() API.

I suspect the contributor of the code only tested get/set, hence the
documentation wording.

It does seem to need to be a single redis command.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy