Re: [exim] Problem with iPhone and Exim

Author: Luca Bertoncello
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Problem with iPhone and Exim
Am 25.02.2020 16:54, schrieb Graeme Fowler via Exim-users:

Hi

> A quick search (using a popular search engine) for:
>
> exim debian stretch "error in the pull function"
>
> ...returned a significant number of results, not least of which was:
>

> https://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20180207.150204.600285a6.en.html
>
> The fix was to recompile with OpenSSL as the crypto library.

I forgot to say, that on my private server (with Exim 4.92.3) I already
use OpenSSL and not GnuTLS. But I have the same problem with the
iPhone...
By the way: I updated the server at office today to Debian Buster. Exim
runs now in the version 4.92, with GnuTLS. Same problem...
But, as I sayd, a Server with Exim 4.92.3 and OpenSSL has the same
problem as with GnuTLS...

Any other idea?

@Heiko: I tried the single-line-SMTP-banner, too. As you already
supposed, this does not change the situation... :(

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert@???)