Re: [exim] Redirect a message with specific subjects and rec…

Author: Brent Clark
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Redirect a message with specific subjects and recipients to black hole.
Hi Henry

There is no nice way of saying this, but I think you making a mistake on
doing this.

If you get it all wrong, you run the risk of blackholing, you and / or
your clients legitimate mail.

Rather parse / send it to a spam mechanism like spamassassin or rspam
for spam / junk filtering. And you can write and score based the subject.

HTH
Regards
Brent