Re: [exim] Smarthost + queue worker keep alive the connectio…

Author: Maeldron T.
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Smarthost + queue worker keep alive the connection
Hello Jeremy,

thank you.

I have another two servers for the high priority emails.

Limiting the connections won’t make exim send more than one email per
connection.

I’m not sending spam, hence the emails are personalized. Even more, they
are confidential. Unfortunately, the only thing that helped was turning off
the SSL on the internal (sending) server. I can’t keep it like that. Or,
maybe I can, if I make a VPN or SSH tunnel connection between the internal
server and the smart host. The messages will sill be sent one by one, but
at least the SSL connection overhead won’t be there while it will be secure.