[exim] Exim 4.93 published.

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-announce, exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim 4.93 published.
Today we released Exim 4.93.

Thank *you* for trusting and using Exim.
Thanks to Jeremy for doing most of the work.
Thank you to who had a closer look to the 7 release candidates.
Thank you to who reported bugs, fixed bugs, and committed enhancements.

For a short summary of changes:
    https://git.exim.org/exim.git/blob_plain/885bb037cb791e057de2105bb3790c6135914c62:/src/README.UPDATING

For a more detailed list of changes that might affect an unchanged
runtime configuration (e.g. some defaults changed (regarding DANE, DNSSec, TLS)):
    https://git.exim.org/exim.git/blob_plain/885bb037cb791e057de2105bb3790c6135914c62:/doc/doc-txt/ChangeLog

For new features and new options:
    https://git.exim.org/exim.git/blob_plain/885bb037cb791e057de2105bb3790c6135914c62:/doc/doc-txt/NewStuff

    Besides fixing bugs and improving stability and performance we added a
    bunch of new features (like router variables, ehlo transport event, JSON
    lookups, and more).

You can find Exim 4.93 in the following locations:

    - Git repository:  git://git.exim.org/exim.git
                     https://git.exim.org/exim.git

      taggged as exim-4.93 (https://git.exim.org/exim.git/tag/refs/tags/exim-4.93)

    - Tarballs and Docs: https://ftp.exim.org/pub/exim/exim4/

The tagged commit, the tag, the tarballs, and the checksum files are
signed with my GPG key. The key can be found e.g. here:
https://exim.org/static/keys/hs@schlittermann.de.asc and in many other
places. Please crosscheck.

(The Exim website may not be updated yet.)

    Best regards Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann