Re: [exim] smtp transport process returned non-zero status 0…

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] smtp transport process returned non-zero status 0x000b: terminated by signal 11
Mikhail,

Mikhail Golub via Exim-users <exim-users@???> (Do 28 Nov 2019 14:48:51 CET):

> > > ARC problem?
> >
> > Looks like. Presumably the massage is still in your
> > spool and the problem can be repeated with it?
>
> No message in spool.
> Today i disable ARC and force message delivery. Message sent.
> Enable ARC back again.

Ok, but with enabled ARC the problem can be reproduced again and again?
How often does it happen, do you have more such problems since the
reported one?

> No. Exim build from FreeBSD port. No debug symbols.
> I can forward full problematic email message directry to developer.

Ok, please do.
Do you have a chance of building a current RC (e.g. exim 4.93 RC5) and
re-run delivery attempts with that?

> Subject: Market One or more messages could not be delivered to you mailbox
> correctly.
> mailbox correctly.

These typos are really part of the original message? The Subject and the
Topic read strange. Like mix-up of error messages.

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann