Re: [exim] cyrus-sasl authenticator

Author: Andy Bennett
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] cyrus-sasl authenticator
Hi,

> Is anyone out there using the cyrus_sasl authenticator?
> Please contact me, with your configuration.

This one?

-----
# Authenticators for sasldb
# http://wiki.exim.org/AuthenticatedSmtpUsingSaslauthd
plain:
driver = plaintext
public_name = PLAIN
server_prompts = :
server_set_id = $2
server_condition = ${if
saslauthd{{${local_part:$2}}{$3}{smtpauth}{${domain:$2}}}{1}{0}}
server_advertise_condition = ${if def:tls_cipher }

login:
driver = plaintext
public_name = LOGIN
server_prompts = "Username:: : Password::"
server_condition = ${if
saslauthd{{${local_part:$1}}{$2}{smtpauth}{${domain:$1}}}{1}{0}}
server_set_id = $1

--
Best wishes,
@ndy