Re: [exim] eximstat show same info in received and deliverie…

Author: Andrew C Aitchison
To: Emanuel Gonzalez
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] eximstat show same info in received and deliveries messages per hour

On Wed, 20 Nov 2019, Emanuel Gonzalez via Exim-users wrote:

> Hi, i try to view the activity in exim trough eximstat but i see the
> same info in the field "Messages received per hour" and "Deliveries
> per hour"

I imagine that this shows a healthy system.

If each message is delivered soon after receipt the only difference
between these figures would be a message received just before the
change of hour and delivered just after.

The next section (which you have not shown) is
     Time spent on the queue: all messages
For my personal system this currently shows:
     Under   1m       48 100.0%  100.0%

I imagine that you wont have any messages that spent more than a few
minutes on your queue.

(I *can* imagine a mis-behaving system which also gives these stats,
but it would be a pathological system.)

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                    Kendal, UK
             andrew@???