Re: [exim] 4.93RC1

Author: Odhiambo Washington
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] 4.93RC1
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 at 01:22, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users <
exim-users@???> wrote:

> On 05/11/2019 06:42, Odhiambo Washington via Exim-users wrote:
> > if not first_delivery or
> >     $received_protocol is "spam-scanned" or
> >     $received_protocol is "spamc"
> > then
> >   finish
> > endif

> What is your config file setting for "system_filter" ?
> Specifically, does it depend on the incoming connection
> or the message content in any way - or is it a plain
> string with no expansions that happens to be a filename?

I am not sure I understood the question well, but here is my setting:
system_filter                     = EXIM_HOME/filters/FILTER2008
system_filter_file_transport      = address_file
system_filter_pipe_transport      = address_pipe_local
system_filter_reply_transport     = address_reply
system_filter_directory_transport = address_directory
system_filter_user                = mailnull
system_filter_group               = mailnull

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,