Re: [exim] SRS still experimental?

Author: Gedalya
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SRS still experimental?
On 10/2/19 9:11 PM, Cyborg via Exim-users wrote:

> Does anyone have this running?

Yes. (I contributed that documentation after implementing it in a live
environment).
> Does it work in dynamic multi-domain environments?

Yes. In fact I find that this fits into exim better than it does into
postfix, for which it was originally intended, and this is simply due to
exim's more powerful configuration.

Just look carefully at the configuration example, it uses (example)
domain lists local_domains and virtual_domains which you would typically
have in your configuration, perhaps populated with an SQL query or whatever.

You could of course adapt this configuration to your needs.