Re: [exim] SMTP error from remote mail server after pipeline…

Author: Niels Dettenbach
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined MAIL
Am Samstag, 28. September 2019, 03:26:27 EDT schrieb Graeme Fowler via Exim-
users:

wrote:
> > you made me to compramise my identity? does strace.log and exim.log even
> > contain my private key?
> No, he’s not “made” you do anything, he suggested some diagnostics be
> provided for the issue you’ve reported.

Afair it is "common practice" that the Sender of Logs or Traces is
responsible for what he sends (and what parts to "anonymize" how far) to
Third Parties - because he knows what data he want not published to any
thirds - and take over the work for it byself.

--
---
Niels Dettenbach