Re: [exim] Unstoppable spam

Author: Sebastian Nielsen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Unstoppable spam
If the gw.ourdomain.tld is listed as authorized relayer in exim4 config,
authentication isn't needed.
Check the configuration that relaying is not authorized for gw.ourdomain.tld

Best thing you can do is to restrict so BOTH an authorized IP *AND* a
password is required to be authorized to relay, thus you also run clear of
all those password-cracking robots out there.