[exim] Malformed messages - demime - deprecated - use acl_sm…

Author: Daniel Botting
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Malformed messages - demime - deprecated - use acl_smtp_mime
Hi all,

We are using Exim4 and found upon rebuilding our mailservers using
Debian 10 that demime is deprecated (I understand it's been that way for
a long time).

So we have in our config, which is a common example:

deny message   = Malformed message, cannot scan for virus ($demime_reason)
        demime    = *
        condition = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

I have been looking for a number of days now for a replacement using
acl_smtp_mime, if anybody is able to assist that would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

--
Daniel Botting