[exim] No ratelimit for bounced messages

Author: NetLink
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] No ratelimit for bounced messages
Hello!

We have two email servers:

ONE is the normal client domain email server.

TWO is an email-marketing server.

Server TWO (email-marketing server) sends emails and receives back the
direct bounced messages.

The goal is to forward the bounced messages to server ONE to a normal user
accountl for further analysis by client.

We are using ratelimit by sender_address.

The problem is that bounced messages have no sender address, so the
ratelimit.list responds under the general limit, in our case 400
emails/hour.

We tried to invalidade ratelimit for sending host in acl with hosts = !
123.123.123.123 (ip of sending host)

and create an entry of '': 5000 in ratelimit.list

No success.

Server One configuration:

30_exim4-config_check_rcpt:

                deny

                               hosts = ! 123.123.123.123 //ip of email
server ONE

                               set acl_c_msg_limit =
${lookup{$sender_address}dbm*{/etc/exim4/ratelimit.list.db}}

                               ratelimit = $acl_c_msg_limit / 60m / per_rcpt
/ $sender_address

                               log_message = $sender_address - Limite de
$acl_c_msg_limit envios/hora atingido.

                               message = Limite de $acl_c_msg_limit
envios/hora atingido.

/etc/exim4/ratelimit.list:

                #layout = email: limit

                email.1@domain1 <mailto:email.1@domain1> : 1000

                email.2@doamin1 <mailto:email.2@doamin1> : 1000

                email.1@domain2 <mailto:email.1@domain2> : 2000

                *: 400

The question is how can we overcome the limit of 400 emails/hour for bounced
messages comming from server TWO.