Re: [exim-dev] Relate Message_ids

Author: Ygor Fernandes
To: Jethro R Binks
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Relate Message_ids
Thank you all for the attention.

I was able to collect the Message_Id in SEND after I put the information in
the message header still in the RELAY.

Then I gathered the information as the friend informed $ h_message_id_relay:

This name, message_id_relay:, was added by me in the header using a
headers_add.

Again, thank you for your help.

* Ygor Fernandes
* Suporte Técnico
* at; iPORTO.COM <http://iporto.com/> - Soluções em Cloud Computing
* ygor@???
* iPORTO: 51 3135.7676
* Horário de Atendimento: Das 08h12 às 18h