Re: [exim] error ignored

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] error ignored
On 26/06/2019 19:06, Lena--- via Exim-users wrote:
> P.S. How to debug delivery?
> I inserted into the beginning of rcpt ACL:
>
>   warn  domains = tiscali.cz
>         control = debug/tag=.$message_exim_id/opts=+all

I have a nasty feeling that debug enabled via this means doesn't
propagate across processes. Another problem to hunt...

Restarting the daemon with a debug cmdline option probably
works (it'll stay in foreground, so I often "service stop;
exim -bd -d+all 2>&1 | tee mydebuglog" for a test,
then start the service again before going to look at the results.

> What is "dsn_flags"?

rfc3461 -related information for a message

#define rf_dsnlasthop           0x01  /* Do not propagate DSN any further */
#define rf_notify_never         0x02  /* NOTIFY= settings */
#define rf_notify_success       0x04
#define rf_notify_failure       0x08
#define rf_notify_delay         0x10

Foolishly, the 24 was decimal - so fail+delay notifications.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy