Re: [pcre-dev] Document SKIP position before or equal start_…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: ph10
To: ND
CC: Pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] Document SKIP position before or equal start_offset
On Mon, 17 Jun 2019, ND via Pcre-dev wrote:

> I don't find in docs behaviour of SKIP when corresponding position is before
> or equal start_offset.
> It seems that in this case a "bumpalong" advance is 1, not SKIP or associated
> MARK position.

Yes, that is true. The code contains this comment:

    /* SKIP passes back the next starting point explicitly, but if it is
    no greater than the match we have just done, treat it as NOMATCH. */

I have updated the documentation.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel