Re: [exim] eximon remote display

Author: Calum Mackay
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] eximon remote display
thanks Marius,

I should note that X remote display is working fine, in that the eximon
window comes up, and I can see the log, and queue.

What's not working is shift-click on a queued message, which is (I
thought) supposed to bring up a context-menu allowing me to do things to
that message, as noted in section 6, here:

    https://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-the_exim_monitor.html

however, I've just tried it on a (virtual) display of the system itself,
and it doesn't work there either, so perhaps it's not a remote issue?

Am I missing something obvious here?

thanks,
calum.