Re: [exim] A TLS fatal alert has been received.: Insufficien…

Author: Thomas Krichel
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] A TLS fatal alert has been received.: Insufficient security
Viktor Dukhovni via Exim-users writes

> A quick web search

Thank you for this!

I certainly tried to search the web many times for this problem
but I could not find a reason, let alone a fix. My problem
is that I'm not an email professional who only deals with these
issues day in and out. I wear many hats in an unfunded volunteer effort.

> shows that the error message in question is from the GnuTLS DANE
> library in dane_state_init() trying to initialize libunbound...

On the sender or the receiver? Is there any fix I can do
or do I need to educate the pros from gmx or web.de?

--

Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                  http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                                              skype:thomaskrichel