Re: [exim] just been hacked, could be CVE-2019-10149?

Author: Cyborg
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] just been hacked, could be CVE-2019-10149?
Am 11.06.19 um 14:46 schrieb Konstantin Boyandin via Exim-users:
> I don't know where to report such things. To malware/antivirus
> manufacturers, perhaps?
>
> But the proper question is, IMHO, "why I haven't hardened my Exim
> installations while I could".

The Hoster:

#whois 1.2.3.4 | grep -i abuse

in case of TOR usage, not an option, but there are always ...

"The Feds" :

https://www.fbi.gov/tips
https://www.allianz-fuer-cybersicherheit.de/ACS/DE/Meldestelle/meldestelle.html

and your local Police Department / Cybercrime Unit.

Print out what you have with a matching knowlage level,like a five year
old could understand it, and bring it there.

You may face some question how you got it, just say your an expert
security researcher.
Be aware, that putting traps out to trick people into doing something
illegal, is illegal in some countries too.