Re: [exim] unable to send mails to subdomains - dnslookup de…

Author: necktwi
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] unable to send mails to subdomains - dnslookup defer
I'm sorry, I didn't get you; what do you mean by manually? I am able to ping host2.mydomain.com from host1.mydomain.com or from any computer on internet. I am able to send/receive mails to/from any mail server on internet from/to host1.mydomain.com. But I am unable to send mail from/to host1.mydomain.com to/from host2.mydomain.com.

... Necktwi