Re: [exim] A way to fetch retry config from postgres

Author: braintweak
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] A way to fetch retry config from postgres
Hello.
Thank you for your answer.

Well I was trying to achieve exactly that - managing the whole exim
configuration from various database entries.
But since you've said its not possible I guess I'll have to use a static
define for this exact setting.

Thank you again.

Also sorry for duplicate post of the same question somewhere here, I did
not recieve any notifications that I got an answer. Pls block it as
duplicate.

Nikita.