[exim-dev] Hard to understand doc enhancement 52af44332434a…

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] Hard to understand doc enhancement 52af44332434a2a34ae30f3d0ac3b549d512e4cc
Hello,

52af44332434a2a34ae30f3d0ac3b549d512e4cc and the latest commit on 4.92
fixes adds this change to spec:

+&*Warning 3*&: Do not use an IPv4-mapped IPv6 address for a key; use the
+IPv4. Such addresses being searched for are converted to IPv4.

I had to read thrice to understand, perhaps a little more verbosity would
help?

Do not use an IPv4-mapped IPv6 address as key; use the original IPv4
notation. IPv4-mapped IPv6 addresses are being converted to IPv4
notation by exim before executing the lookup.

TIA, cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'