Re: [exim] Header question, X-Relay-User

Autor: Heiko Schlittermann
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Header question, X-Relay-User
Markus Robert Kessler via Exim-users <exim-users@???> (Mo 04 Mär 2019 01:04:04 CET):
> Hi Heiko,
> >
> > > When accessing /usr/sbin/exim4 locally, then Squirrel email client is
> > > able to write the header without "X-Relay-User" info. But,
> >
> > So, probably Squirrel isn't the origin of this header.
> >
> > > when accessing exim via smtp on a different box then this directive is
> > > ignored and the real email address is part of the header.
> >
> > What directive you're talking about?
>
> Sorry, forgot to mention this -- I meant
>
> squirrel/config/config_local.php +=
> define('hide_squirrelmail_header', 1);

Ok, but this doesn't explain the existence/non-existence of the
X-Releay-User header.

Try

    exim -bP config | grep -i x-relay-user

and check, if this header is part of your Exim configuration at all.

--
Heiko