Re: [exim] How to block using exim re:[doctor@nk.ca: Your ac…

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to block using exim re:[doctor@nk.ca: Your account has been hacked! You need to unlock.]
On 28 Jan 2019, at 10:41, Odhiambo Washington <odhiambo@???> wrote:
> Are you using spamassassin+rspamd together in the same server? How? Or you run your mails through several servers?

At the top of the config (global setting):

spamd_address = $acl_m_spamengine

And in the appropriate ACL (pruned somewhat for readability):

     ## Rspamd
     warn set acl_m_spamengine = $acl_m_spamengineaddress 11333 variant=rspamd

     warn condition  = ${if <{$message_size}{$acl_m_checklimit}{yes}{no}}
          !condition = <several exception conditions>
          spam       = nobody:true/defer_ok
          set acl_m_rspamd = spam_score=$spam_score spam_score_int=$spam_score_int $spam_action

   ## SpamAssassin
     warn set acl_m_spamengine = /var/run/spamassassin/spamd.sock

     warn condition  = ${if <{$message_size}{$acl_m_checklimit}{yes}{no}}
          !condition = <several exception conditions>
          spam       = nobody:true/defer_ok
          set acl_m_sa = spam_score=$spam_score spam_score_int=$spam_score_int

...and then we do extracts of the scores from the two variables, combine them with a load of other logic and make a decision on whether to accept or reject.

Graeme